Wednesday, 6 February 2013

Schwarzkopf Color Mask Review


Happy Humpday my beauties!! Today I've got a review for you. I was sent this Schwarzkopf color mask hair colourant to try back in December and I've only only just managed to try it out. It's the UK's first permanent hair colour formula with an intensive, deep conditioning mask treatment. There will be 15 shades available from 100 Black to 657 Light Copper Brown right up to 940 Beige Blonde. I was sent 900 Natural Blonde.


What You Get:

Instruction leaflet & Gloves
Sachet Hair Mask
Jar of Developer Cream
Tube of Colour Cream

What It Says:
The Colour Cream is infused with Amino active protein, which rebuilds & replenishes hair structure from the inside out. Luxurious conditioning ingredients smooth & detangle locks whilst the colour develops, vitamin oil in the hair mask containing pro vitamin B5 & apricot kernel oil is an added indulgence that softens & moisturises, leaving a glossy, dazzling shine.

What I Thought:
I wasn't too sure about this at first because there's so many hair colourants out there that claim to have conditoning agents and all these vitamins that give you're hair a healthy glossy finish and in fact they just completely dry out your hair and leave it looking awful and dull with dry ends. After trying this I have to say, I LOVE it. I will definitely be using this in the future to dye my hair.

 The mixed colorant before applying to my hair.
 
I love the little pot that it comes it because it makes the application easy and with no mess. It didn't smell like your usual hair dye either, it had a really nice smell to it which made using it a little more enjoyable. I used the whole tub for my hair but if you're hair is longer than shoulder length I'd recommend using 2 tubs. I alos noticed that whilst this was left on to develop I didn't experience the usual itchy-burny sensation that I get from other dyes, it was a really pleasant experience. I had an even coverage and it really did do what it says on the box. My hair has never felt so soft and looked as healthy after at home dying. I'd definitely recommend this.


 Top: The root coverage 
Left - Right: Back & Front of finished hair.

The ends of my hair are still slightly lighter compaired to the rest of the hair because I used to dye my hair Platinum Blonde until around September, it's slowly growing out.

Schwarzkopf Color Mask should be available to buy in most stores from January/February and will retail at £6.49. 

Will you be trying this hair dye? Have you found it in store yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey dollies!
Got a question to ask? Any thoughts on todays post? Leave them here! I love hearing from you!